Features and Benefits: of the Cargo Glide CG-1000 ( 70% extendable )
- Powder coated steel frame welded construction.
- 6 roller bearings including side thrust bearings for easy smooth action on level or un-level ground
- Capacities for the Cargo Glide CG-1000 is 1000 lbs. rated with loads evenly distributed.
- 70% extension. for the CG- 1000 and
- Installation, Cargo Glide uses Plus-Nut system for easy install by one person, typical install is about 20 minutes, simply drill 4 holes for short bed trucks and 6 holes for long bed trucks, gives a very solid secure install with clean finished plus-nut left in truck if Cargo Glide is removed. Unit can be removed in about 10 minutes if needed and re-installed in the same time.
- Comes in stock sizes to fit most trucks and vans on the market today.
- Built in height adjusters for installs such as GM pickups that require additional clearance for tailgates.
- 4″ high side rails with tie down T-slots and 4 tie down attachments, with a 4″ x 4′ optional side rail extension for the CG-1000
- Full Size deck, with hard lament finish.
- Locking positions every 12″ for safety and convenience.
- Pre-assembled, for ease of installation. Perfect for end users and light commercial use!
The Cargo Glide CG1000S has a capacity of 1000 lbs. evenly distributed.